The following information relates to the 2017 event.
Please stay tuned to this page for more information surrounding upcoming events in mid-2018.
Waterfront NYE Party @ the Boatie
DATE: Sunday 31 December, 2017
TIME: 4pm to 1am
VENUE: Wagga Wagga Boat Club
Bring in the New Year with the best seats in the house! Dress to impress in your favourite Hawaiian button-up and rock-out to the sounds of one Wobbly Boot!
Adults (18+): $35pp online (includes booking fee)
Children (17 years and under): FREE if accompanied by a parent or guardian
Theme: Wagga Beach Party
- A complementary glass of beer, wine or soft drink and a Hawaiian lei on arrival
- Live entertainment and activities that'll keep the party going all night long (think beach volleyball, limbo + more),
- Access to a themed restaurant menu featuring some of your fave pub-grub from 5pm - 8.30pm, an Aussie BBQ and snack bar,
- Prime position for the Wagga Wagga City Council Fireworks at 9.30pm and midnight fireworks,
- Access to the Boaties shiny new bar facilities,
- A donation to local charities, and
- A little something special come the stroke of midnight
For more information or to pre-order a cheese + fruit platter or Prawn Bucket please contact the Wagga Wagga Boat Club during business hours on Ph: (02) 6926 2300.
Sales closed 9am Sunday 31 December!
New Year's on the Green
WHEN: Sunday 31 December, 2017
TIME: 6.30pm - 12.30am
VENUE: Wagga Wagga Country Club
Celebrate the New Year in style at the Wagga Wagga Country Club! Enjoy a three-course meal with good company and a glass whilst overlooking the picturesque waters of Lake Albert. Bookings essential.
$175pp online (includes bookings fee)
Dress: Smart casual / cocktail
Full priced tickets include:
- Live entertainment by The Groove Factorie and Caleb & Alex in the shade of the newly renovated outdoor entertainment area until late,
- Complementary wine and beer including craft beer from the Australian Beer Company (and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Scrumptious d'oeuvres (6.50pm), main meal (8pm) and dessert platter (9.15pm),
- Lovely air-conditioned venue with unrestricted parking,
- Unobstructed viewing of the Wagga Wagga City Council Fireworks at 9.30pm and midnight fireworks, and
- A donation to local charities
The courtesy bus will be running locally later in the evening.
For more information, to reserve a table or to submit your special dietary requirements please contact the Wagga Wagga Country Club during business hours on Ph: (02) 6922 6444.